Sunday, October 26, 2003

one of the stupid quizzes that i do whn im really bored.

four songs that get stuck in your head frequently:
1. michelle branch's all you wanted
2. tht shake ya tailfeather song
3. mandy moore's want you back
4. jolin tsai's shuo ai ni! evryone's really irritated w me cos i cnt stop.


four beverages you drink frequently:
1. iced milo
2. yakult
3. daisy hi lo fresh milk?
4. lemon juice
oh! and pokka green tea


five tv shows you liked when you were a little kid:
1. ths cartoon abt lil doodoo cars or smth. cnt really remember wht its called. bt i lurrved it.
2. all those beauty pageants or star search thingies. used to think : im gna grow up and be lyk thm! talented and pretty. HA HA.
3. lulu
4. dnt knw.
5. grr. i said dnt knw!


four places to go in your area:
1. compasspt opposite?
2. library. heh heh.
3. metro. stuff lyk tht.
4. think they're gna build a pool ard here bt nt tht it matters. dont really hang out ard my hse much. oh. does the bus stop/mrt station count?


four things you do when you're bored.
1. a very good example is wht im doing nw.
2. watch movie/tv/vcd.
3. bug my sis or someone to town with me.
4. read books or mags. yea nerdy me.


four things that never fail to cheer you up:
1. tings trying to sort out evrything n prove to me its all gna be okay
2. freda and her helluva lame stuff
3. msges frm certain ppl.
4. old friends still letting you knw they care.

four things you can't live without:
1. sight.
2. mobile! tv! movies! air con!! computer..songs..and the list goes on.
3. friends
4. realised i exceeded. they said 4 things ryt?

about ten years ago *list three things*
1. my mum took so much pictures, i have a whole shelf of me+my sister at tht age
2. i ws still cute. and innocent. and laughing at evrything. and no study stress.
3. i wore really odd stuff. puffy dresses and all. oh and my hair! my mum lurves experimenting diff styles. have manymany boxes of clips and furry bands. and i dont think i had many friends. just a few tht i remember. -frowns- which is kinda sad.

about two years ago *list three things*
1. i ws really retarded
2. my hair sucked. lyk totally.
3. it ws just bad.

about one year ago *list three things*
1. it ws the best year in school
2. i didnt study much yet i got ths improvement award cheque which is really good.
3. i didnt look ths horrible.


today.
1. i realised i only have a few nice clothes
2. i realised i really need to mug for my chinese bt my friend's giving me the tuition list tomms so i kp telling myself to chill.
3. my menses are over!!


seven things you love.
1. my friends :)
2. the invention of air con and mobile. and computer! and tv. and books :) yea. im a nerd. so?
3. my sistaa!! how could i forget
4. charlie frm busted. and david beckham. and orlando bloom.
5. am i supposed to say my mummy?
6. cosmogirl
7. good books :)

seven things you hate..
1. large nose
2. outbreaks :(
3. menses!! it shld be banned.
4. ppl thinking they're hell cool whn they lk idiotic strutting their stuff
5. stupid muds/bengs who kp playing w my..stuff. lyk ponytails, for the most recent encounter. arses!
6. add math!
7. betrayal.

seven things on your desk:
1. pencilcase
2. powerpuff cup tht has ths twirly straw wrapped ard it
3. lip gloss and concealer [why is it here?!]
4. diary
5. mobile+wallet
6. chinese stuff
7. computer! [duh.]

seven facts about you:
1. ugly
2. and uglier
3. getting outbreaks again
4. ostensibly female, but lack of breast size lends disturbing androgyny
5. large nosed
6. single and will forever be
7. ilove my friends!


seven artists/bands people should give a listen to:
1. michelle branch
2. simple plan
3. linkin park
4. mandy moore?
5. i dont knw! any song thts nice
6. blue! dnt dismiss thm as a buncha pretty boys. lee can sing. but i still lyk duncan. heh. evryone needs to listen to sweet songs nw and thn. dont deny it :)
7. oh! busted!

three things you like about the opposite sex:
1. must be cute! okay no. just teeny bit above average
2. smart
3. nice+sweet

four no no s about the opposite sex:
1. ugly+fatasses. mean, but true.
2. stinky breaths. lyk major turn off! yuck.
3. cmis who just love acting cool
4. SISSIES?!

three things you would eat on the last day of your life:
1. chocolateee+strawberries! oh and mangoes..and..
2. delifrance choc frappe
3. is it possible to gobble my friends up too?

four things you'd like to learn:
1. Breakdancing bt cmi
2. Wakeboarding! but thn agn, cmi.
3. Some dance-y thing! BUT! cmi.
4. Yoga BUT!! no patience for tht boring shite.

//stuck at home all alone. parents have gone to the travelling agency. think im going bangkok or smth. and a cruise. and my sis is happily at at*'s hse. of course, me, being the loner, stuck at home waiting for them to come home and go out for dinner? just had lunch at the mall. pizza hut's drumlets!! yummy yummy. heh. ordered ths yucky tomato sausage crap spaghetti for myself bt sis ate it in the end [she ws so certain tht she wldnt b eating anything due to ths ridiculous belief tht she has to reduce her arm fats -rolls eyes- shes only 40kg, for god's sake.] menses ended!! hee. cnt be more than elated. found out tht my mum's right. ths japan brand's pad is really good. thin bt good. okay. overshared.

and btw, da. sorry i cnt mt u in twn for dinner :( feel qt bad for nt helping you out tho u helped me the othr tym! tell me earlier nxt tym okay? guess stuff lyk tht kinda happns. bt er. u can ask your jnr's funny bf who's always gting pissed w u cos youre always nt going out w him?!? i hafta haf dinner w my parents la. sorry, babe.

and tings!! you gone into hibernation w your shou ce? rply my msg! -growls-